Saturday, November 20, 2010

Sunder: Day 34

Finished up some contextual notes about lodgings for temporary labourers.  Also managed to get down some additional details about the murder I spoke of in the last few posts.  I was never much for writing murder mysteries so I had no idea how many details I needed to consider in answering the question: "How does Solis get rid of the body?" I should be able to wrap this up by tomorrow evening and then start thinking about what rash thing Niemeier does to sabotage the trial and complicate his life more than it already is.


I don't normally write on the weekends because I try to write nearly every night of the week, but I made an exception this weekend because I missed part of one night and all of last night.  I was out for a few drinks and pub grub with a friend of mine at a place called Pub Italia on Preston Street.  It's a really nice place if you love different beers because they have over 200 varieties--36 of them on tap.  EP has never been much of a beer drinker (to my knowledge) but he discovered a few new varieties that he liked over on the Quebec side a few months ago and now he's trying everything.  Well, he tried a little too much last night and he paid for it today.  His first words to me over Messenger this morning were "No more beer".

No comments:

Post a Comment