Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sunder: Day 8

What happened to Day 7?  My day job got in the way.  I showed up last night, ready to work on "Sunder", but one of the developers was still here after hours and I only managed to get about 517 words written before he came to talk to me about a crisis that was brewing with our customers.  Dealing with that and talking with him about it took up a good two hours of my time.

Made up for last night's low productivity, though.  Wrote 1700+ words tonight.  Rich ideas continue to rise to the surface. (Must have been the beef and stilton pot pie at lunch with my parents.)  This is the most productive I've been since "the time of sorrow" over two (nearly three) whole years ago.  Consistency and blind determination seems to be paying off.

No comments:

Post a Comment