Monday, May 24, 2010

Sunder: Day 13

Didn't get much writing done, I'm afraid.  Spent most of the day cleaning the apartment in increasingly hot and humid conditions.  By noon the apartment was a sweltering 28.9 C (84 F) at nearly 51% humidity.  Might not sound like a lot to people south of the border, but coming out of a long, frigid Canadian winter, believe me...I felt like Frosty on a hot Spring day. 


I broke down and arranged to go back to Cornwall tomorrow morning to pick up my air conditioner from storage at my parents' house.  When I told Dad I wanted the A/C, he laughed and said, "Ha ha!  You are the weakest link."  (He thinks his jokes have gotten funnier since he retired.)


It's almost nine and I am beat.  My brain is a sponge.  I showed up to work tonight, but I didn't get much done at all.  May be tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment