Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sunder: Day 24

Tonight I finished the synopsis for Sunder, but after reading through it from start to finish there are gaps and mistakes that need fixing (as I suspected).  When I started the synopsis I knew I would have to approach it in stages like most planning projects.  On this pass I wanted to get the basics out of my head and down on paper.  Second pass starts tomorrow when I will read through what I wrote to identify where things need to be added and ideas need to be tightened or reworked (or abandonned if they just don't work at all).  Depending on how the second-reading process goes, I may put the synopsis through a third reading.  Kind of like a bill in Parliament.

Someone that I care about very much and almost lost sent me an email tonight.  Does she know how much I miss her?  Inspite of everything that happened, even now, I still miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment