Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What to do?

My mind is divided: do I write tonight or do I put in some overtime? 

I had a bit of a struggle at the office today with one of NS's processes and after jousting with it all afternoon, I finally managed to pin it down and figure out what was going on.  Turns out that what I thought was a bug probably isn't one after all.  It also turns out that I have been misunderstanding a few facets of a key overdue interest calculation for quite some time and today's exercise helped me to straighten things out once and for all--at least for Overdue Interest Method #2.  (One down, five to go!)

My internal struggle pertains to whether or not I should work on a "cheat sheet" document for myself while this is still fresh in my mind?  I should use tonight for writing, but I would hate to forget something between now and tomorrow morning.  On top of that, I am concerned that the time I spent today on one test will eat into the overall time I have to complete the rest of the baseline testing that R. asked me to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment